Sylvie di Giusto, CSP
Saturday, 17 November | 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Join this interactive, transformational and fun breakout session to find out what YOUR first impression actually says about you. This is your opportunity to discover what your first impression says about your personality, your lifestyle, your work ethic, your lifestyle, your belief system or your core values. Because in every single moment and during every interaction with others you give off subtle cues and signs that can reveal a lot about who you are. After attending this session, you’ll be able to craft the way others are going to perceive you, rather than to sit back and hope it’s going to be great.
- Experience and find out what others think of them - when they think of them
- Explore the seven image personas and realize why others think about them the way they do
- Discover their unique talents, strengths skills, and core values and develop their personal brand statement
- Determine the many opportunities to differentiate themselves from others and stand out for all the right reasons
- Leave feeling confident about the way they are moving through the world and how they can create a first impression