Sylvie di Giusto
Saturday, 17 November | 12:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
People whom we meet make quick decisions about us. Should they hire us? Trust us? Buy something from us? It takes a blink of an eye and like it or not, you are going to be judged because our brains are built to size each other up quickly. And even if there is lots of evidence to the contrary, our brains will be attached to our initial impressions. The good thing is that this impression is something you can control, and Sylvie will show you how you can inﬂuence the message you send to others. It’s a combination of your dress, your attitude, how you communicate and how you present yourself on the Internet. These are all things that you can shape and mold to work in your and your company’s favor, and help you to become the leader that you deserve to be.
- Understand how first impressions are created and what impact they have on the way they see themselves and the world sees them.
- Discover the psychology behind first impressions and how cognitive biases and filters form snap judgments about them.
- Learn about the four variables that influence their first impression and how they can adjust each to create an impression that represents them in the best possible way.
- Discover the five core principles of successful image management in order to build strong(er) personal and business relationships.
- Explore how their digital presence will either harm or heighten their personal brand and professional reputation.